Sunday, September 15, 2013

Hell's Knights (The MC Sinners Series) by Bella Jewel

Sex. Who really knows sex? I mean, we've all had sex, great sex even but when you get down to the details, how many of us actually see sex for the raw, primal act that it is?

I thought I knew sex. I've had sex. Heck, I've felt lust. Once, I've even felt love. I thought I knew exactly what sex was.

Until I met Cade.

He's the meaning of sex.

He's a biker.

He's dangerous.

He's powerful.

He's dominant.

He wants me.

My world is about to change, for the better? I don't know. But here's my story, I hope you're ready for it because it's not the beautiful, heart wrenching story most people have to tell. It's passionate, forbidden, morally incorrect and downright, fucking beautiful.


Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Goodreads

Review:
If you are a fan of biker books then I highly recommend this book for you. But be warned it's not all cotton candy and gummy bears, some things maybe hard to read.

Addison (addi) just wants to be free, to escape the man that uses her and her mom. She's endured a lifetime of pain and torture and she finally has her chance to run. Finding her father, the leader of Hell's Knights MC and the man that abandoned her when she was young is her only option. He owes her for leaving her in a life of hell, but finding him turns out to be more than she expected. She never expected he would be happy to see her or to learn the truth and most of all she never expected Cade.

 
Cade is a man whore, and this is putting it lightly. There has never been anyone who's old lady material for him, until Addison walks in, all attitude and smart mouth. He knows she's different and he also knows she's hiding something and Cade will do anything to make her his and keep her safe. Cade has his own secrets, a past that he just can't let go of full of guilt and regret, a past that has strong ties with a rival MC Heaven's Sinners member, Spike.

Spike is holding a grudge against Cade, and will do anything to make him hurt. Even if that means hurting Addison in the process. Addison's past and secrets finally catch up to her and since she tried to keep it from everyone there may not be anybody to help her.

 
Seriously people this is one you won't be able to put down. I can't wait for the next book Heaven's Sinners, which is all about Spike. Add it to you TBR list, find it on Goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment