Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Pieces of Truth (Pieces of Lies # 2) by Angela Richardson

In the sequel to Pieces of Lies, we follow Norah and Clint to New York, the playground for the Lappell and Big Joe.

From the outside, everything looks great for Norah and Clint. They have a new apartment, new jobs, a new life. Everything looks perfect... or is it?
Leaving Morewell was a big step for the couple, but for Norah, she moved with the knowledge that there could be more secrets Clint could be keeping, more deception that could bring her whole world crashing down. She took the step knowing the truth would be lurking in the shadows, waiting for her to find it. Will the truth find Norah or will she find the truth?

In this story, relationships will be tested, old feelings will surface, secrets will be revealed and emotions will run high. By the end, Norah will have chosen her love, but at what price?


Find it on Amazon and Goodreads


Review:
So.. I've decided I'm not going to tell you anything at all about this book because I don't trust myself not to give anything away. If I were a nail biter, I know I wouldn't have any fingernails left. Instead I will just fill you in on some of the emotions I had while reading this FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC book.

I don't even know how to do this review. I am literally on the edge of my seat, bouncing my leg and biting my lip trying to keep it all in. I want to rant and rave about it to SOMEONE, but I can't!! I want you to have your own reaction to the events that unfold.

So this book picked up where Pieces of Lies ended. Everyone is in New York living life and things are peachy. So as I started reading I was waiting on the shoe to drop, and it did. There was DRAMA from the get go, and I will go ahead and tell you that I am TEAM JOSH!! I don't trust Clint, never have and Samuel's time has come and gone so I don't even consider him. So back to my emotions... I would get excited and then want to slap Norah, then I would go back to things being okay, then I would be back to slapping Norah. Then, like true Angela Richardson style, she threw a monkey wrench in there and I was like WHAT...WHAT!! In the end I was left kind of feeling sorry for someone I really didn't expect, and relieved about other things and nervous about the rest. See, I told you I'm all over the place. I'm so ready for book 3 to come out I can't stand it, but I'm scared to read it!! LOL, I just can't take it!!

Read our review of Pieces of Lies (Book One) and find it on Amazon.




No comments:

Post a Comment