Friday, April 19, 2013

Friend Zoned by Author Belle Aurora

Nikolai Leokov never thought he'd fall in love with the only girl he's ever befriended.
Valentina Tomic has issues with commitment after the ultimate betrayal.
When Tina decides to make broody Nik's day better, she never thought she would end up friends with the hard man.
Nik has never had a woman be so affectionate to him without expecting something in return.
Nik and Tina cordially invite you to read Friend-zoned.

A story of friendship, humor and love.


Find it on Amazon and Goodreads.

 Teaser:
Tina
He tastes like mint and cognac. It’s delicious.
I’m lost and my hands move of their own accord. One hand cups his cheek while the other grips the lapel of his shirt. I pull him closer to me and I feel his bulge press into my belly. I unconsciously grind myself against it. I squeeze my legs together to stop the tingling but it doesn’t help.
By thunder, he’s huge!
The hand on my neck moves down my arm, around my naked lower back. He opens his palm and slides it down further into my dress. He massages my bare ass softly then grips it tight. My breath hitches and I bite back a moan. I nip his bottom lip then suck on it lightly. His other hand moves from my waist. His fingers creep up my ribs. His hand lightly cups my breast. I can’t stop it, I moan into his mouth. Nik stiffens. His hands fall to my sides then grip my hips tight.
No! Put your damn hand on my boob!
Breathing heavily he puts his forehead to mine and closes his eyes. He whispers “I’m sorry.”
It’s no more than a whisper but he may as well have yelled it at me.
He regrets kissing me. Which I suppose is good because friends don’t kiss. Like, ever.
What a crying shame.
He kisses my cheek for a full second before he turns and leaves the office.
My cheeks are flushed and I rest a hand on my heaving chest.
What the heck just happened?
I really have no idea because I’m tipsy from lust. But I know it changes everything.

Hells bells.

Review:

Nik
5 wonderfully amazing stars!! This is one of the best books I have read in a really long time and the fact that this is Belle Aurora's very first novel just blows me away. Friend Zoned has everything you could want...a hot leading man and his equally hot friends, a smart, witty, independent woman and her crazy  support system of friends, DRAMA, suspense, romance, witty banter and the best of all, this book is absolutely hilarious!!!

I love the ease of Nik and Tina's relationship how they just fit together from the very beginning, like they have known each other their whole lives. All the characters are easy to relate to and it seems like you could really be friends with them. (I want to really be friends with them, they are freaking hilarious and can get in the craziest situations) The writing flows so smooth and captivates you, completely drawing you into the story. I sat down and read this book in one sitting and was so sad that it ended. I felt as though I could read about these characters forever. I immediately called my mom and told her she HAS to read this book right now!!
 
I look forward to the next book in this series, Love Thy Neighbor. This is the story about Nat and Asher. I know this will be good, Smart Mouth Nat and Broody Asher are a perfect fit to me.

Add Book 2, Love Thy Neighbor to your Goodreads TBR List.

Some of my favorite lines from the book:
My doorbell no longer sounds like a cat in heat, now it's more like a mooing cow.
"So we can be friends right?" wait, what? I stare at her, a frown forming at my mouth. Did I...? Did I just get friend-zoned?
"Can you do Poker Face?" A confused Tina speaks "Wait, I thought it was Poke. Her. Face. I thought it was a sexual innuendo." 
Oh hell no. Shit just got serious. 
I put the key in and turn. Of course, nothing happens. Because what kind of car would actually turn on willingly? My baby has attitude. 
Belle Aurora Character Cast
 




No comments:

Post a Comment