Saturday, February 23, 2013

Suicide Note by Teresa Mummert

**Disclaimer: This book contains no acts of suicide and it does have a 'Happily Ever After'**
Synopsis: A soldier returning for mid-tour leave decides to stay with a cousin in Maine, after his fiancé leaves him for someone else while he is away at war. His cousin is going through his own devastation and is struggling to pick up the pieces and move on with his family. As they try to help each other through the pain, Shane's path crosses Jenn's and he soon learns that everything happens for a reason.
 
This is what the characters look like inside Teresa Mummert's incredible mind :)
REVIEW:
Holy sh*t, Holy Freaking Sh*t!! Teresa Mummert, I think I love you and your big beautiful brain! I finished this book last night and I still can't catch my breath. This book is just.... WOW....there are seriously no words to express what this book did to me and the way it made me feel. At times I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe and then there were moments I cried and wanted to scream and yell. I felt such a deep connection with these characters, it was like I went through every emotion with them.
 
 
This is a book about love and devotion, support and strength and understanding. About finding yourself and what you want out of life and trusting others. It touched my heart like no other book has before. I now have a new book boyfriend ladies and his name is Shane Tudor...SWOON!!! He is such a smart ass and a hard ass but can be sweet when he needs to be. (He reminds me of my husband, the whole time I was reading I kept telling my husband, "I feel like I'm reading about you" lol). Teresa Mummert is a freaking genus!!
 
And now I leave you with a little TEASER.... My favorite Ryan Owens lines, because he is freaking AWESOME.....
"what fobbit? Not used to seeing a real life soldier? You want an autograph from a real American hero?" Owens joked as he wiped the food from his mouth.
 "You can write it right here" The soldier grabbed his crotch as his buddies laughed.
"I guess he only wants my initials" Owen replied looking at me. I just hung my head and laughed. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment