Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Freebies 11/27/12

Who doesn't love a good freebie! Remember freebies are usually only good for a limited time, so if you click the link and it's no longer free, I DID NOT LIE!! lol, you were just too slow

Chasing Venus by Diana Dempsey- I love this cover! 

Indelible Love - Emily's Story by D.W. Cee 


Keeping Secrets by Anna Lind 


Always by Carol Rose


Eternal Vows (First book in The Ruby Ring Saga) by Chrissy Peebles and Autumn Conley 

My Familiar Stranger - A Paranormal Romance (The Order of the Black Swan, BOOK ONE) by Victoria Danann A secret society, modern day knights, and vampires come together where chance intersects romance for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure proving that true love can find you in the strangest places, even far, far from home. 

Ethereal (Celestra Series Book 1) by Addison Moore Sounds soo good! Lots of good reviews

A Job From Hell (Ancient Legends #1) by Jayde Scott- every time I see this cover I wonder why I haven’t read this yet! 


Promise (Soul Savers) by Kristie Cook 



Wander Dust (The Seraphina Parrish Trilogy) by Michelle Warren- I am reading this very soon! If you don’t hear me talking about it in…I say 2 weeks, smack me! It looks so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment