Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Surprise!! Another Freebie Alert This Week!! 09/11/12

Normally....I only post freebies once a week. I ran across some today that I just HAD to share!

Eternal Eden (Eden Trilogy, Book One) by Nicole Williams- I recently discovered that I LOVE Nicole Williams. I have to read this ASAP!

The Fallen Star (Fallen Star Series Book 1) by Jessica Sorensen- If you haven’t read this one, you need to do it NOW! Jessica is one of my tope 5 favorite authors; I know you will LOOOOVE IT! 18 year old Gemma has never been able to feel emotion until recently. An when she is around Alex she feels electricity in her skin, along with nightmares that have crossed over to her real life. 

UnEnchanted (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale) by Chanda Hahn- I am a sucker for the Grimm brothers. I know this just HAS TO BE WONDERFUL! Mina is a descendant of the Brothers Grimm and has inherited all of their unfinished fairy tales…

Ethereal (Celestra Series Book 1) by Addison Moore- Skyla is forced to move when her mother remarries. They move into a house that is rumored to be haunted. She finds comfort with Logan, a boy who shares her ability to read minds. Suddenly an entire faction of earthbound angels wants her dead, at least she still has Logan, or does she?


The Mind Readers by Lori Brighton 

Tears of the Broken (Dark Secrets) by A.M. Hudson- sounds right up our ally. The reviews say the book is filled with angst…not to mention it is a vampire romance series

The Soulkeepers (The Soulkeepers Series) by G.P. Ching- This sounds soooo good! And mysterious too!

No comments:

Post a Comment